By: Nancy LT Hamilton
Last updated: 11/25/17
Hopefully, I’ll have more projects on this page soon. I just need to come up with the idea, design it and try it out. So, it could be a while. In the meantime, here is one:
Make a Saddle Ring. I’ve included patterns, a video on how I created the pattern and instructions on how to make the ring – including soldering on a bezel.
- Heart Shaped Enamel Pendant. Enameled (or not)! How to create a heart pendant with a disc cutter.
- Saddleback Rings
- Whale’s Tail Pendant Whale’s Tail
I have several YouTube Videos on projects:
- Beginning Jewelry Projects: Making and Soldering a Pendant
- Beginning Jewelry Projects: Making and Soldering a Pearl Ring
- How to Make a Domed Ring: Parts One, Two and Three
- How to Make a Metal Cuff Bracelet: Parts One and Two
- How to Make a Ring: Parts One, Two and Three
- How to Make Chain: The Fly-Eye and Loop-in-loop Chains.
- Making a Solderless Bead: Part One and Part Two.
- Stone Setting: Creating a Frame Setting for Cabochons: Parts One, Two and Three
- And a whole heck of a lot more!
Check out some of other pages too:
- Bails, Basic
- Bails, Fancy
- Bails, Foldover
- How to Make Ear Nuts
- Jump Rings
- Pin or Brooch Backs
- Rivets, Basic
- Rivets, Tube
- Stone Setting
- Texturing Metal
- Tubes, Clips and End Caps
Tube set ring