Want to learn more about jewelry making tools/metalsmithing tools? Which tool should I buy? Where do I purchase it? Why do I need this tool? I’ll explain many different jewelry making/metalsmithing tools, discuss their usage and show you how to even make some of your own.
Last updated: 10/18/18, 3/6/18
Nancy LT Hamilton
- 1 Tools (An Ever-Growing Resource)
- 2 3M Radial Bristle Discs
- 3 B&S Gauge
- 4 Clay Extruders
- 5 DIY Tools: Make Your Own For Less!
- 6 Flex Shafts, Dremels and Drilling Tools
- 7 Harbor Freight Tools for Jewelers
- 8 Mandrel Holders
- 9 My Favorite Jewelry Tools and Materials
- 10 Ring, Bracelet and Bezel Mandrels
- 11 Making Chasing and Repousse Tools
- 12 Micro-Mark Jewelry Tools
- 13 Miter Cutting Vice Jig
- 14 Punches and Daps
- 15 Rolling Mills
- 16 Torches
- 17 Tools for Squaring Metal: The Machinist’s Vise, The Miter Cutting Vise and more!
- 18 What Torch to Buy?
Tools (An Ever-Growing Resource)
Also, see my page on Pitch