Books on the history of jewelry
- 7000 Years of Jewelry. Editor: Hugh Tait. Published: 9/12/08.
- A History of Jewelry: Five Thousand Years. Author: J. Anderson Black. Published: 12/12/88.
- A Rothschild Renaissance: The Waddesdon Bequest. Author: Dora Thornton. Published: 06/10/15.
- Art Nouveau Jewelry. Author Vivienne Becker. Published: 10/17/98.
- Asian Jewellery: Ethnic Rings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings, Belts, Head Ornaments. Author: Bérénice Geoffroy-Schneiter. Published: 05/08/12.
- Bedazzled: 5000 Years of Jewelry – The Walters Art Museum. Author: Sabine Albersmeier. Published: 9/21/05. (This is nice but small and thin – don’t expect a coffee table book!)
- Bejewelled: Treasures from the Al-Thani Collection. Author: Susan Strong. Published: 12/08/15.
- Imperishable Beauty: Art Nouveau Jewelry. Authors: Yvonne Markowitz and Elyse Karlin. Published: 10/01/08/
- Jewelry from Antiquity to Present. Author: Clare Phillips. Published: 5/17/96.
- Jewels and Jewelry. Author: Clare Phillips. Published: 05/01/08.
- The Jewels of Lalique. Author: Yvonne Brunhammer. Published: 7/15/99.
- The Jewels of the Romanovs: Family and Court. Author: Stefano Papi. Published: 10/22/13.
- The Master Jewelers. Edited by: A Kenneth Snowman. Published: 10/90.
- Pearls. Author: Beatriz Chadour-Sampson. Published: 10/29/13.
How about a web page (or two) on the History of Jewelry also?
- Victoria and Albert Museum. A History of Jewellery. Author: V&A. Date: Unknown. Web.
- International Gem Society. Early History of Jewelry: Ancient Times to the 17th Century. Author: Douglass LeGrand GG. Date: Unknown. Web.
- History of Jewelry: All about Jewelery. Author: Unknown. Date: Unknown. Web.