Nancy LT Hamilton
- Etching Chemicals Recipes: Copper and Silver Nitrates and Copper Sulfate. These recipes show you how much water to use with each chemical for a basic electrolyte bath. You can always make the solution stronger by adding more chemical. Solutions will reach a point where the chemical can no longer be absorbed.
- Pickle Recipes: Citric Acid, Alum, Alum, Vinegar and Salt, Vinegar and Salt, Sodium Bisulfate Pickle
- Prip’s Flux Recipe
- Red Patina on Copper: Heat and Hot Water
- Removing broken drill bits from metal, plastic, etc.
- Removing (or adding) copper flashing from/to brass or silver